Psychology of Sales
Familiarity with the psychology of sales is the key to understanding the sales process and the human behaviour governing it. Psychologists have carefully studied the mechanisms of sales and business relationship building and now you can learn them to be successful in the industry. The training course is also a great opportunity to network and win the trust of others. Today, a lot depends on highly developed interpersonal skills and this training will help you hone those skills. You will acquire competence in relationship building, you will identify your strengths, and your transactions will become much more effective.
Who will benefit from my training?
- anyone working in the sales sector wishing to acquire skills to help them control the sales process
- entrepreneurs selling products and services on a daily basis
- salespersons from all industries
- anyone interested in learning about the mechanisms governing the sales process
- anyone wanting to identify their strengths and weaknesses in the context of the sales sector and improve their sales skills
What you will take away?
What will you take away from the training?
- You will learn about the consumer buying decision process and become familiar with the tricks of building effective business relationships.
- You will learn to identify personality styles.
- You will understand how people approach conflicts and how they negotiate.
- You will learn about persuasive impact and the art of asking the right questions.
- You will learn the basics of self-motivation to better engage your clients and co-workers in their work.
- The training course is run by an experience business practitioner and expert in competence diagnosis, career potential assessment and career coaching, Marcin Olkowicz. A financier, marketing expert, business trainer and clinical psychologist with 15 years of experience who will use his expertise to take you through all the elements of the sales process.
- Effective business building is possible only if you understand the people who make up the business well and this training, apart from introducing you to the world of business, will help you understand the motivation, emotions and reactions of your co-workers and clients.
- Certificate of course completion
- Duration: 16 hours (2 hours for each 8 modules of classes)
- 95% positive opinions
- Additional materials
- Language of instruction: Polish
- Level: Advanced
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions, do not worry – we are here to tell you everything you need to know and explain any queries you may have.
How can I sign up for an online training course?
How can I pay for the course?
Will I get an invoice for the course?
I purchased a course. How will I receive the course materials?
How is the post-course consultation provided?
Will I receive a certificate after completing an online course?
When will I receive a certificate after completing the course?
Will I receive a recording of a course run online?
Can I pay for the course in instalments?
Does the course price cover all course elements including bonuses such as additional materials?
Can I pay for the course in cash?
When do I have to pay for the course I purchase?
Free business knowledge
The skills, experience and knowledge of our experts in marketing, sales and other areas all in one place.